Booking your dream wedding at Foxhill Manor is very much a bespoke experience, so is the way we price our weddings…personal to suit your individual needs.
That said of course, we know you need to plan, so we thought it would be useful to give you an idea of the cost of a typical wedding at Foxhill Manor.
Sample of a MIDWEEK wedding for up to 60 guests.
1) Hiring the venue
- Exclusive Use Hire of Foxhill Manor
- From £3,500.00 per night
This includes 8 bedrooms (sleeping up to 16 guests), private drawing room, very funky Media Room, beautifully landscaped grounds and your own dedicated House Butler. It also includes the Ballroom (for the ceremony and for the wedding breakfast)
2) Add the wedding package
- “Tie The Knot” wedding package x 60 @ £135.00 per person (see below for what you get)
- £8,100.00 (inc VAT)
SAMPLE TOTAL COST: From £11,600.00
The ‘Tie the Knot’ wedding package includes:
- Complimentary Menu Tasting
- Drinks Reception (1 glass of Champagne per person)
- Canapés (3 each per person)
- 3 Course Wedding Breakfast
- 1/2 Bottle of red or white wine per person (choice of 10 wines from our selection)
- Glass of Champagne for the toast
- Cake Stand and Knife
- Foxhill Manor Confetti
- Name Cards/Menu Cards/Table Plans
- Red Carpet
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
- Dedicated House Butler
3) Other Costs to Consider (guidelines)
- Entertainment – A DJ/Music – Allow between £500 to £2,000
- Photography/Filming – Allow between £500 to £2,000
- Additional Accommodation – We have 40 rooms ‘up the hill’ at the Dormy House – Prices from £250.00 per night B&B, as well as 87 rooms ‘down the hill’ at Farncombe Estate – Prices from £105.00 B&B.
Notes: Prices vary – at weekends a 2 night minimum stay applies. A minimum food & beverage spend applies per wedding.