SPECIAL BREAKS AT FOXHILL MANOR
Our best kept secrets…
From indulgent food-orientated stays to relaxing wellbeing breaks, you’ll find all the good stuff here. For individuals, couples, and groups of friends, you can make Foxhill your own.
The Full Fox
As well as your room, this rate covers all meals, drinks from the cabinet in the lounge throughout the day, a picnic hamper to share and all sorts of other little surprises from £599 per room per night.
It also includes a shuttle service to and from Dormy House or Broadway village, as well as the dedicated attention of your personal host who is on hand at the front desk 24 hours a day and daily housekeeping and turn-down service. The only things you need to pay extra for are cocktails and any bottles you happen to pluck from the Foxhill wine cellar
Get organised and book online at least 28 days ahead for early bird savings. Rooms start at only £395 per room per night on a bed & breakfast basis. Full credit card pre-payment is required at the time of booking. No cancellations or amendments are permitted.
Of course, because this is Foxhill we’re talking about, you get a lot more than just bed and breakfast for your buck…
- Never-ending cake – thanks to our resident Chef, there’s always something sweet to nibble on
- Tipple away – you’ll have full help yourself pouring rights to the drinks pop up in the Manor lounge. So go ahead, drink as much as is – ahem – healthy.
- Bragging rights – you’re going to want to do a lot of smug tweeting/Instagramming about those glorious Cotswold views outside.
- Good thing the WiFi’s free.
- Full on spa indulgence – you don’t just get access to all the hot tub enhanced glory of the award-winning House Spa at Dormy House, but we’ll drive you there and back whenever you like, too.
- Breakfast of champions – the heartiest morning spread in the Cotswolds, taken in the dining room, on the terrace, while snuggled up in bed – wherever you darn well please.
- Access to the fully stocked Pantry – for snacks and drinks.
Rooms start from just £349 on a Hot Date.
We’re like over-indulgent grandparents at Foxhill Manor – we’re always looking for ways to spoil our guests. And we’ve just found another one: as well as giving our residents unlimited access to the wellbeing-enhancing wonders of the award-winning House Spa over at Dormy House (and a shuttle service there and back), we can now bring the spa straight to you – care of an in-room menu of massages and facial treatments delivered by our team of expert therapists.
Book our Groom Service break and not only do you get all the usual perks and indulgences that come with Manor life (the dedicated personal service, the help-yourself drinks trolley, 24-hour pantry snacks and the seemingly endless supply of cake), you’ll also enjoy your choice of spa treatment from the in-room menu.