SPECIAL BREAKS AT FOXHILL MANOR
Our best kept secrets…
From indulgent food-orientated stays to relaxing wellbeing breaks, you’ll find all the good stuff here. For individuals, couples, and groups of friends, you can make Foxhill your own.
The Full Fox
As well as your room, this rate covers all meals, drinks from the cabinet in the lounge throughout the day, a picnic hamper to share and all sorts of other little surprises from £599 per room per night.
It also includes a shuttle service to and from Dormy House or Broadway village, as well as the dedicated attention of your personal host who is on hand at the front desk 24 hours a day and daily housekeeping and turn-down service. The only things you need to pay extra for are cocktails and any bottles you happen to pluck from the Foxhill wine cellar
Get organised and book online at least 28 days ahead for early bird savings. Rooms start at only £417.05 per room per night on a bed & breakfast basis.
We all know things can change so by booking with us directly you can make one amendment to the date of your stay when you let us know 14 days or more in advance or your arrival. Your new arrival date will need to be within 6-months of your original date & for the same length of stay where your chosen rate plan is available with any difference in price appearing on your final bill.
Of course, because this is Foxhill we’re talking about, you get a lot more than just bed and breakfast for your buck…
- Never-ending cake – thanks to our resident Chef, there’s always something sweet to nibble on
- Tipple away – you’ll have a complimentary selection of drinks served from our bar. So go ahead, drink as much as is – ahem – healthy.
- Bragging rights – you’re going to want to do a lot of smug tweeting/Instagramming about those glorious Cotswold views outside.
- Good thing the WiFi’s free.
- Full on spa indulgence – you don’t just get access to all the hot tub enhanced glory of the award-winning House Spa at Dormy House, but we’ll drive you there and back whenever you like, too.
- Breakfast of champions – the heartiest morning spread in the Cotswolds, taken in the dining room, on the terrace, while snuggled up in bed – wherever you darn well please.
- Access to an in-room pantry box full of goodies as well as freshly ordered treat from the kitchen
Rooms start from just £349 on a Hot Date.