What’s changed, what’s new
We’re officially open! Our team have spent lots of time innovating, creating, maintaining, improving and adapting to keep you and them safe, so that your break with us is as relaxing as possible.
So for a bit of peace of mind, we wanted to share with you what’s new and what’s changed;
- From Saturday 8th August all guests staying with us will need to wear a face covering in our public spaces (unless under the age of 11 or for medical reasons). Our public spaces include corridors, lounges, bars, restaurants and reception areas. For guests looking to use the Spa at our sister-hotel, Dormy House, face coverings will also need to be worn in the spa, nail parlours, treatment rooms and public areas.
- The Pantry will now be served to guests in the form of an in-room goody box for them to tuck into. There are fresh options straight from the kitchen and they will be delivered to the comfort of your room.
- The infamous lounge drinks trolley will work in the exact same way but will be served to guests by a member of the manor team from the bar. With the team on top-up duty of course!
- Put your feet up and relax, the Chef will now come to you to help you create your dream bespoke dinner.
- House Spa at Dormy House will be open to Foxhill residents from the 1st August onwards.
Our goal is to keep the true essence of the Foxhill Manor experience and keep it a relaxed place to come and wind down whilst keeping peace of mind that we’re doing everything that we can to make it a safe place to stay.