Celebrate in the Cotswolds
Hire the Manor for leisure
Gather up your friends and family and run away to the country – Foxhill Manor is available for exclusive-use bookings, giving you and your lucky loved ones an aristocratic abode to call your own for as long as you like.
It doesn’t matter if there’s four or 14 of you; with eight unique luxurious bedrooms including three suites, Foxhill Manor can sleep up to 16 adults (and a few kids to boot). Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just need a break, throwing a party or just fancy plonking yourself by the fire and putting your feet up, consider Foxhill Manor your own private Cotswolds retreat.
Enjoy intimate gourmet dinners prepared by your own personal chef, or slump on a bean bag in the Screening Room and munch bacon butties. Sup fine wines from our cellar or sip G&Ts on the terrace. Have a barbecue. Get a ride up to Dormy House and pamper yourselves silly in the House Spa. Do absolutely nothing. All on the same day.
What you’ll get
- Eight luxurious bedrooms, including three suites, accommodating up to 16 people (and more bedrooms available at sister hotels Dormy House or the more affordable The Fish)
- An intimate Dining Room for smaller gatherings
- Comfortable lounge with great views and roaring open fire
- A Ballroom with space for up to 60 guests – ideal for big parties and sit down dinners
- Cosy and stylish state-of-the-art screening room with games console and massive telly
- 400 acres of grounds to explore
Full use of the House Spa at Dormy House for a spot of celebratory pampering (we will drive you up and back too)
- A host team (Chef, House Manager and staff) on hand to look after you and your guests throughout your stay
£7,000 per night bed & breakfast
Prices quoted above are based on 16 guests.
Guest accommodation is available at our sister hotel The Fish Hotel
MAKE AN ENQUIRY