WEDDINGS AT FOXHILL MANOR
Big day on the horizon?
Need somewhere to celebrate? Foxhill Manor has been a beloved Cotswolds venue for weddings for over four decades. Among our cosy fireside nooks and atmospheric corners, we have plenty of big open spaces that are ideal for dining and dancing. We don’t do anything off-the-peg at Foxhill, so if you want to stage an unforgettable event, talk to us about exclusive use and we’ll tailor-make the perfect package for your Cotswolds wedding.
- Exclusive use of the Manor from 3pm on the day of arrival until 12noon on the day of departure for up to 60 guests
- Reception drinks and canapés
- 3-course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- A glass of house Champagne for the toast
- Evening snacks
- Place cards, table plan and menu cards
- Full use of the House Spa at Dormy House (which has it’s very own Champagne Nail Parlour!)
- Dedicated host and chef who will look after you every step of the way
- Plenty of private parking
- Prices start from £7,320 mid-week based on 16 guests on our Tie the Knot package.
Sunday – Thursday
£5,000 per night based on 16 guests
Weekends & Bank holidays
From £6,000 based on 16 guests
Total wedding cost based on 16 guests on the Tie the Knot package: from £7,320 (midweek) and
A minimum 2 night stay applies on weekends and bank holidays.
All prices quoted are based on 16 guests.
Our sister hotels, Dormy House and The Fish have
lots of rooms available for any of your guests who
wish to stay the night. Rooms start at just £170 per
room per night including breakfast, with a minimum
stay of two nights on weekends.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY